Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ready for first run to Green Bay Wisc.

Well, as I had said, I am looking to do a little more fishing this year rather than making baits. The foil and leaf lures that I made over the winter are done and we are going to Green Bay for the Fourth of July. This is a good start for us, even though weather has delayed where Muskie should be about now.
There has been a lot of cool temperatures and an over abundance of rain. We are going, and will make the best of it.
These pictures are of the finished baits I worked on over the winter and a few Magnum Flashabou tails I tied up today in preparation for, I have no idea what to expect fishing!!! The Nokies, Jakes and Mag Shad will stay home until later in the year.
 
Small Magnum Flashabou tails


Three more of the same

A few leaf Nokies

A couple of Nokies and Mag Shad

Two 10" Jake's in Prism tape

Batch of 6" shad

Same different angle

Same 
None of the baits/lures pictured here or even from last year, are of the quality that I would normally turn out to satisfy myself, but I am sure they will satisfy a Musky.
As with the pictures of Franks lures in leaf, take your time and be diligent and you can achieve near perfection!

( Keep it in the Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Questions or Information Here.