Sunday, January 1, 2012

Google Earth. See your favorite spots with satellite imaging.

I had recently put Google Maps on as a page, it should have been Google Earth. I use it to identify fishing spots, it is a great tool for this. Except as it was posted, it did not give all the features. The satellite view is quite impressive for what I was looking at. You can select your own options, like roads, parks, earth and even a different time line, history.
With a lot of the areas, when zoomed in with satellite, you can identify the deep edge on a lot of structure. It also gives GPS coordinates, and you are able to find boat landings and more The more I play around with it the more I like it. If you do not already have it download it for yourself and enjoy

http://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html


Keep it in the Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Questions or Information Here.